Dr. Sci. (Eco.), Associate Professor, Research and Academic Centre “Kuzbass”
Place of work: Research and Academic Centre “Kuzbass”
Address: 56, Sovetskiy Ave., Kemerovo, 665000, Russia
References to the scientist's profile
Field of expertise
Economic cycles, economic growth, agricultural innovations.
- 2004: Bachelor of Law, Novosibirsk Institute of Humanities (Novosibirsk, Russia);
- 1998: Engineer-economist, profile “Economics and Enterprise Management” (Kuzbass State Technical University, Kemerovo, Russia);
- 1997: Bachelor of Management, Kuzbass State Technical University (Kemerovo, Russia).
Work and research experience
- 2019 â€“ current: Director of the Research and Academic Centre “Kuzbass”;
- 2018 â€“ 2019: Director of the Digital Development Department, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation;
- 2016 â€“ 2018: Rector of the Kemerovo State Agricultural Institute;
- 2005 â€“ 2016: â€“ Vice-rector for science, Kemerovo State Agricultural Institute;
- 1998 â€“ 2019: Professor at the Department of Management and Agribusiness; Associate Professor at the Department of Economic Theory and Economics of Enterprises; Senior Lecturer at the Department of Economic Theory and Economics of Enterprises; Assistant at the Department of Political and Agricultural Economics;
- 1993 â€“ 1998: student of the Engineering and Economics Department of Kuzbass State Technical University.
Theoretical and scientific-practical journal “Achievements of Science and Technology of the Agricultural Industry”.
Membership in dissertational councils
Member of the Ð” 999.180.03 dissertational council (Economics and National Economy Management; Economic sciences), Novosibirsk State University of Agriculture (Novosibirsk, Russia).
- 2016 â€“ Honorary badge “The Golden badge of Kuzbass”;
- 2015 â€“ Medal “For decent upbringing of children”;
- 2011 â€“ Medal “For Service to Kuzbass”;
- 2007 â€“ medal, III degree: “Special Contribution to the Development of Kuzbass”.
Special scientific achievements
A digital platform for the Tambov region: concept development and implementation.
- Zen'kov IV, Ganieva IA, Androkhanov VA, Anikina YuA, Kazanskaya NN, Safronov MV, et al. Management of environmental activities in the development of open-cast iron ore deposits on the territory of Kuznetsk Alatau in Khakassia. Ecology and Industry of Russia. 2018;22(9):28â€“33. DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2018-9-28-33.
- Zen'kov IV, Ganieva IA, Androkhanov VA, Raevich KV, Yuronen YuP, Lukichev My, et al. Information support for remote monitoring of ecology of disturbed lands with the open development of the Irbinsky Group of iron ore deposits. Ecology and Industry of Russia. 2018;22(9):40â€“45. DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2018-9-40-45.
- Zen'kov IV, Ganieva IA, Lukichev MY, Vokin VN, Anischenko YA, Yuronen YP, et al. Information support for remote monitoring of disturbed lands by coal mines on the territory of the Northern and Southern Kuzbass. Ecology and Industry of Russia. 2018;22(2):34â€“39. DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2018-2-34-39.
- Zen'kov IV, Ganieva IA, Morin AS, Yuronen YuP, Anischenko YA, Maglinets YA, et al. Space technologies in assessing the production potential of mining operations and the ecological state of disturbed lands by Coal Mines in the Kemerovo Region. Ecology and Industry of Russia. 2018;22(2):28â€“33. DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2018-2-28-33.
- Ganieva IA, Churin AN, Melnikov AB, Mikhaylushkin PV, Poltarykhin AL. Development of the meat market in Russia. Espacios. 2017;38(48).
- Shelkovnikov SA, Kuznetsova IG, Hodos DV, Yakimova LA, Ganieva IA, Poddueva IS. Regulation of the labor market and human capital in the agriculture of the Novosibirsk Region. International Journal of Economic Research. 2016;13(9):3829â€“3845.
- Ganieva IA. Digital transformation of agriculture in Russia: consolidation of the state and agribusiness. Achievements of Science and Technology of AIC. 2019;33(4):5â€“7. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24411/0235-2451-2019-10401.
- Ganieva I, Motorin O, Gorbachev M. Digital traceability platforms in the field of creation and promotion of agricultural products as a factor in the competitiveness of agribusinesses. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2019;274(1). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/274/1/012109.