Akhmedova A., Student of the Department of Automation of Manufacturing Processes and Computer-aided Control Systems, Kemerovo State University , Kemerovo State University
Shevtsova T., Senior Lecturer of the Department of Automation of Manufacturing Processes and Computer-aided Control Systems, Kemerovo State University , Kemerovo State University , firstname.lastname@example.org
Kotlyarov R., Associate Professor of the Department of Automation of Manufacturing Processes and Computer-aided Control Systems, Kemerovo State University, candidate of technical sciences , Kemerovo State University
Krol A., Associate Professor of the Department of Technosphere Safety, Kemerovo State University, candidate of technical sciences , Kemerovo State University
||Improving the safety of human life is one of the main tasks of scientific and technological progress. A dangerous situation occurs when a person is in a dangerous area, i.e. in a space where constantly, periodically, or occasionally there are situations caused by factors that lead to gradual or instantaneous damage to human health. Fire is one of these situations. The safety of technical systems is solidly linked to their reliability. In firefighting automation, the main purpose of calculating reliability is to determine the probability of failure-free operation of the equipment of the system. The value obtained is subsequently used to calculate individual fire risk. To ensure technical safety, it is a universal practice to use system approach and system analysis, which allows us to consider technical security as a system. One of the specific characters of determining the reliability of computer-aided systems is the difference between the reliability indicators of the main elements of the system and the automation system as a whole. The more complex the system, the less reliable it is. The article considers the main problems leading to the efficiency loss of particular items of equipment included in the technical safety systems and formulates the tasks and methods for their reliability assessment. The research features the fire safety system of an industrial building, which includes an automatic fire alarm system and a warning and evacuation system. The paper contains an example of calculating the reliability for an automatic fire alarm system. The authors propose some ways of improving the existing system. The results are processed and presented by the main indicators of system reliability, which are the failure rate and the failure-free operation probability for particular items of equipment and the system as a whole. The research revealed that a manual detector, used as a standby item in the system of thermal and smoke fire detectors, makes it possible to reduce the failure rate of the system and increase the average time of failure-free operation. Thus, it improves the indicators of the system reliability and increases the safety of industrial buildings.
- Makhutov N.A., Zatsarinny V.V., Algin V.B., and Ishin N.N. Technogenic risk, reliability and diagnostics of technical systems: approaches, models, methods. Mechanics of Machines, Mechanisms and Materials, 2012, vol. 20–21, no. 3–4, pp. 67–85. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A., Zatsarinny V.V., Gadenin M.M., Algin V.B., and Ishin N.N. Technosphere development: the estimation of risk and reliability for complex technical objects. Aktualʹnye voprosy mashinovedeniya [Relevant issues of engineering], 2012, vol. 1, pp. 29–49. (In Russ.).
- Krolʹ A.N. and Efremova Ya.O. Razvitie pozharnoy okhrany v Rossii i Kuzbasse [Development of fire protection in Russia and Kuzbass]. Pishchevye innovatsii i biotekhnologii: materialy IV Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii [Food Innovations and Biotechnologies: Proceedings of the IV International Scientific Conference]. Kemerovo, 2016, pp. 667–669. (In Russ.).
- Fedorov A.V., Baryshev V.A., Markov V.N., and Tagiyev S.K. Actual problems of safety of technological processes and productions to prevent anthropogenic emergency situations. Vestnik Voronezhskogo instituta GPS MCHS Rossii [Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia], 2017, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 91–98. (In Russ.).
- Bykova N.M. and Belyalov T.Sh. Approaches to assessment and methods for predicting safety of complex technical object state. Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2015, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 113–118. (In Russ.).
- Onishchenko V.Ya. Klassifikatsiya i sravnitelʹnaya otsenka faktorov riska [Classification and comparative assessment of risk factors]. Occupational Safety in Industry, 1997, no. 2, pp. 46–56. (In Russ.).
- Lepikhin A.M., Moskvichev V.V., and Doronin S.V. Reliability, survivability and safety for complex technical systems. Computational Technologies, 2009, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 58–70. (In Russ.).
- Volik B.G. O svoystvakh tekhnicheskikh obʺektov, opredelyayushchikh ikh ehkspluatatsionnuyu rabotosposobnostʹ [Properties of technical objects that determine their operational performance]. Dependability, 2005, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 64–69. (In Russ.).
- Kostyukov A.A. Metody i sredstva obespecheniya nadezhnosti avtomatizirovannykh system [Методы и средства обеспечения надежности автоматизированных систем]. Railway Transport, 2010, no. 10, pp. 44–47. (In Russ.).
- GOST 27.301-95. Dependability in technics. Dependability prediction. Basic principles. Moscow: Standards Publ., 1995.
- RND 73-16-90. Metodika po raschetu pokazateley nadezhnosti sistemy opoveshcheniya o pozhare i upravleniya ehvakuatsiey lyudey pri pozhare [RND 73-16-90. Methods for calculating the reliability of the fire alarm system and the management of evacuation of people in case of fire]. Novosibirsk, 1990.
- Plotkin B.K. Life safety: theory reliability and risk management. Vestnik fakulʹteta upravleniya SPBGEHU [Bulletin of the Faculty of Management St. Petersburg State University of Economics], 2017, no. 1–2, pp. 236–241. (In Russ.).
- Starodubtseva S.A. and Gusev A.S. Prediction of remaining lifetime of constructions and machine elements. Izvestiya MGTU MAMI, 2012, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 355–360. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A., Gadenln M.M., Petrov V.P., and Yudina O.N. Machinescience for Technogenic Safety Problems. Safety and emergencies problems, 2008, no. 5, pp. 3–18. (In Russ.).
- SP 5.13130.2009. Sistemy protivopozharnoy zashchity. Ustanovki pozharnoy signalizatsii i pozharotusheniya avtomaticheskie. Normy i pravila proektirovaniya [Fire protection systems. Installation of fire alarm and fire extinguishing automatic. Design rules and regulations]. Moscow: Official Publ., 2009.
- GOST P 27.301-2011. Dependability in technics. Dependability management. Analysis techniques for reliability. General principles. Moscow: Standartinform Publ., 2013.
- VSN 116-93. Instruktsiya po proektirovaniyu lineyno-kabelʹnykh sooruzheniy svyazi [VSN 116-93. Instructions for the design of linear cable communication facilities]. Moscow, 1993.
- Kommentarii k otdelʹnym statʹyam Federalʹnogo zakona ot 22 iyulya 2008 № 123-FZ “Tekhnicheskiy reglament o trebovaniyakh pozharnoy bezopasnosti” [Comments on certain articles of the Federal Law of July 22, 2008, No. 123- FL “Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements”].
- Prikaz MCHS RF ot 10.07.2009 № 404. Ob utverzhdenii metodiki opredeleniya raschetnykh velichin pozharnogo riska na proizvodstvennykh obʺektakh [Order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation of 10.07.2009 No. 404. The methodology for determining the calculated values of fire risk at industrial facilities].
- GOST 27.002-89. Industrial product dependability. General concepts. Terms and definitions. Moscow: Standards Publ., 2002.