Maytakov A., Cand.Sci.(Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Automation of Production Processes and Automatic Control Systems, Kemerovo State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarafanov A., Cand.Sci.(Eng.), Research of the Research Laboratory of Recreational Studies, Lomonosov Moscow State University, email@example.com
||Introduction. According to the Lighthouse research company, energy consumption in Russian industry exceeds the level of similar enterprises in other countries by 40â€“220%. In this regard, the urgent task is to find ways to improve the technological level of production in the country. The article features multi-assortment low-tonnage complex food technological in agriculture.
Study objects and methods. Industrial agro-complexes that implement agricultural production technologies, storage, and processing technologies can solve the problem of food security in Russia. The research focused on food technology of open-type system complexes. To design such complexes, one has to pay attention to the entire production chain, from production of raw materials with programmed quality indicators to finished products that meet particular requirements.
Results and discussion. The study summarized various data on the conditions of self-organization of system technological complexes and their main characteristics, e.g. openness, nonlinearity, instability, etc. The article describes the principles that underlie such complexes in agrifood industry, as well as the dialectic character of the synergy of several technologies united into one complex. The authors believe that agricultural industrialization is inevitable as industrial agro-complexes implement a new stage of the innovation revolution in agriculture. Therefore, priorities in agricultural development should be based on forecasts that rely on the current data and take into account the projection horizon.
Conclusion. Research organizations and universities should implement complex technological systems.
- Khramtsov AG, RyabtsevÐ° SA, Nesterenko PG. Paradigm of postgenomic conception on milk science lactomics formation. Foods and raw materials. 2018;6(1):14â€“22. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2018-1-14-22.
- Veronica N, Goh HP, Kang CYX, Liew CV, Heng PWS. Influence of spray nozzle aperture during high shear wet granulation on granule properties and its compression attributes. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2018;553(1â€“2):474â€“482. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpharm.2018.10.067.
- Maytakov AL. Modelirovanie i mnogokriterialÊ¹nyy sintez proizvodstva granulirovannykh pishchekontsentratov: monografiya [Modeling and multicriteria synthesis of the production of granular food concentrates: monograph]. Kemerovo: Kemerovo Technological Institute of Food Industry; 2017. 223 p. (In Russ.).
- De Simone V, Caccavo D, Lamberti G, dâ€™Amore M, Barba AA. Wet-granulation process: phenomenological analysis and process parameters optimization. Powder Technology. 2018;340:411â€“419. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2018.09.053.
- Popov AM, Plotnikov KB, Donya DV. Determination of dependence between thermophysical properties and structuraland-phase characteristics of moist materials. Foods and Raw Materials. 2017;5(1):137â€“143. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21179/2308-4057-2017-1-137-143.
- Farberova Ð•A, Tingaeva EA, Chuchalina AD, Kobeleva AR, Maximov AS. Obtaining granulated active carbon from wastes of vegetable raw materials. Russian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Technology. 2018;61(3):51â€“57. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.6060/tcct.20186103.5612.
- Shentsova ES, Kurchaeva EE, Vostroilov AV, Esaulova LA. Determination of technological parameters of the granulation of mixed fodders for young rabbits and the evaluation of their effectiveness. Proceedings of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies. 2018;80(3)(77):176â€“184. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.20914/2310-1202-2018-3-176-184.
- Popov AM. Fiziko-khimicheskie osnovy tekhnologii polidispersnykh granulirovannykh produktov pitaniya [Modeling and multicriteria synthesis of the production of granular food concentrates: monograph]. Novosibirsk: Siberian University Publishing House; 2002. 324 p. (In Russ.).
- Krainov YuE, Mikhailova OV, Kirillov NK. Analysis of working chambers which provide thermal treatment and waste granulation of agricultural raw materials. Vestnik of Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. 2018;42(2):6â€“12. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.18286/1816-4501-2018-2-6-12.
- Sevostyanov MV, Ilyina TN, Boichuk IP, Perelygin DN, Koshchukov AV, Emelyanov DA. Pneumatic mechanical equipment for microgranulation of manmade materials. Transactions of the Tambov State Technical University. 2017;23(3):452â€“460. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.17277/vestnik.2017.03.pp.452-460.
- Osokin AV. Development of the mathematical model of granulated material movement in flat matrix granulator spinnerets. Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University. 2018;22(4)(135):43â€“61. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.21285/1814-3520-2018-4-43-61.
- Khramtsov AG. Vtorichnye syrÊ¹evye resursy molochnoy promyshlennosti i puti ikh ratsionalÊ¹nogo ispolÊ¹zovaniya v usloviyakh rynochnoy ehkonomiki [Secondary raw materials of the dairy industry and their rational use in a market economy]. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Pishchevaya tekhnologiya [News of higher educational institutions. Food technology]. 1999;252â€“253(5â€“6):14â€“17. (In Russ.).
- Guo L, Tao H, Cui B, Janaswamy S. The effects of sequential enzyme modifi cations on structural and physicochemical properties of sweet potato starch granules. Food Chemistry. 2019;277:504â€“514. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2018.11.014.
- De Simone V, Dalmoro A, Lamberti G, Caccavo D, dâ€™Amore M, Barba AA. HPMC granules by wet granulation process: effect of vitamin load on physicochemical, mechanical and release properties. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2018;181:939â€“947. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2017.11.056.
- Maytakov AL, Shlyapin AF, Tihonova NV, Poznyakovskiy VM. Substantiation of technological parameters of production and consumer properties of a new form of specialized beverage. Bulletin of South Ural State University. Series: Food and Biotechnology. 2017;5(4):41â€“50. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.14529/food170406.
- Cherepanova MV, Kuzina EO, Poylov VZ, Munin DA. Research of pulverized halurgic potassium chloride agglomeration. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Assets Engineering. 2019;330(4):68â€“77. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.18799/24131830/2019/4/197.
- Panfilov VA, Andreev SP. Engineering of complex technological systems in the agroindustrial complex. Foods and Raw Materials. 2018;6(1):23â€“29. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2018-1-23-29.
- Yuan Q, Gong H, Xi H, Xu H, Jin Z, Ali N, et al. Strategies to improve aerobic granular sludge stability and nitrogen removal based on feeding mode and substrate. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2019;84:144â€“154. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j. jes.2019.04.006.
- Antipov ST, Zhuravlev AV, Kazartsev DA, Mordasov AG, Ovsyannikov VYu, Panfilov VA, et al. Innovatsionnoe razvitie tekhniki pishchevykh tekhnologiy [Innovative development of food technology]. St. Petersburg: Lanâ€™; 2016. 660 p. (In Russ.).
- Panfilov VA. The dialectic of the systematic agribusiness industry technologies development. Food Industry. 2016;1(1):21â€“24. (In Russ.).