Copyright ©Kon'shina et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided the original work is properly cited and states its license.
In the evolution of market relations one of the main factors influencing economic indicators is human resources. The authors as- signed a resource potential to the group of economic factors which directly affect the formation of human resources. It should be noted that wage and unemployment factors directly influence the formation of job security. Sociologist’s researches have shown that the level of security of human resources depends on such indicators as health care quality, housing, availability of educational institu- tions and cultural facilities, areas with infrastructure coverage. All this affects the growth of population and reduces the outflow ofpopulation from rural areas. Human resources formation is largely dependent on the demographic factors such as fertility and mortal- ity rates, proportion of the population in the economically active age, migration, life expectancy, etc. The analysis of the economistsStrumilin, E.V. Hasimovsky, E.R. Saruhanov, Y.M. Ostapenko, T. Vladimirova, V.P. Zotov et al.) shows that final perfor- mance results in rural areas depend on their human resources security. The problem is to make the production process in the agricul-tural production more attractive i.e. to improve working conditions and implement a program of social development of the village. Objective dynamics of increasing the rural population's income in terms of purchasing power is possible only under the condition ofcomparable wages growth that will make it possible to consider real possibilities of an employee in rural areas to meet necessary requirements. During the years of the reform (1992-2015) there appears a tendency of reducing the level of human resources in theagricultural production both in quality and quantity. Analyzing the efficiency indices of human resources the authors note that the calculation of multifactor and total labor productivity index is of rather great importance. This can be explained by the fact that agri-cultural enterprises increase productivity by introducing new technologies, organization of production, etc.
, human resources security
- Rofe, A.I. Ekonomika truda. - M.: Knorus. - 2010. - 400 s
- Trudovaya motivaciya v sovremennoy Rossii: kompleksnyy podhod / A.S. Udalov, N.A. Udalova // Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'stvo. - 2014. - № 9 (255). - S. 42-51. - URL: http://bgscience.ru/lib/8531
- Saruhanov, E.R. Problemy upravleniya trudovymi resursami na sovremennom etape / E.R. Saruhanov. - SPb., 2012. - 159 s
- Ostapenko, Yu.M. Ekonomika truda / Yu.M.Ostapenko. - M: INFRA. - 2012. - 162 s
- Sostoyanie i prognoziruemye tendencii razvitiya trudovyh resursov / V.A. Shalaeva, V.V. Vahovskiy // Rossiy- skoe predprinimatel'stvo. - 2014. - № 16 (262). - S. 76-87. - URL: http://bgscience.ru/lib/8640
- Bondarenko, R.P. Rol' i znachenie social'noy infrastruktury sela // Ekonomika, upravlenie, finansy: materi- aly II mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (g. Perm', dekabr' 2012 g.). - Perm': Merkuriy, 2012. - S. 183-185
- Holodov, P.P. Ekonomicheskiy mehanizm formirovaniya i ispol'zovaniya trudovogo potenciala sela / P.P. Ho- lodov, V.P. Zotov. - Kemerovo: Kuzbassvuzizdat, 2012. - 16
- Sander, P. 101 Things Everyone Should Know about Economics: From Securities and Derivatives to Interest Rates and Hedge Funds, the Basics of Economics and What They Mean for You. Adams Media Corporation, 2014. - 50 p
- Rickards Jame. The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System. Portfolio / Penguin, 2014