a Professor of the Department of Management and Organization of Agribusiness, Kazakh National Agrarian University, doctor of economic sciences
b Head of the Department of Management, Organizations Manufacturing and Industrial Economy, State University of Engineering Technologies, doctor of economic sciences
c Assistant of the Department of Management, Organizations Manufacturing and Industrial Economy, Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, candidate of economic sciences
d Associate Professor of the Department of Management, Organizations Manufacturing and Industrial Economy, Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, candidate of economic sciences
Copyright ©Mizanbekova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided the original work is properly cited and states its license.
The present research features the Russian flour-milling industry. Flour manufacturers are a key component of the bread- baking complex of Russia, which ensures the food security of the country in the conditions of import substitution. However, large flour mills have recently experienced a decrease in profitability indicators, and production of low-quality flour by illegal producers has increased. Hence, the quality management system of flour milling enterprises requires new methodological approaches to assess the effectiveness of quality control procedures and innovative ways to improve product quality management that would ensure the competitive advantage. Quality management should be based on representative information obtained by using differential or complex methods, with numerical values established by measuring various indicators of product quality, i.e. objective and subjective. The quality assessment system should be used to determine the quality level at each stage of the innovation process, which will allow for effective management decisions. The considered quality assessment methods were adapted to the sectoral specifics of the milling industry, since the efficiency of grain processing largely depends on the stability of regimes at all its stages. The paper introduces an economic and mathematical model that includes the calculation of three groups of assessment indicators: the quality of preparation of raw materials for grinding, the quality of the technological process, and the technical level of production. The performance indicators of their activities proved to be significantly affected by the quality characteristics of the processed raw materials, the efficiency of process control, and the use of the potential of the technical level of production. The analytical studies conducted by the authors revealed trends in the product quality management at sectoral enterprises and proved the need to use system-oriented innovative solutions at all stages of flour production.
, innovative solutions
, raw materials
- Bogomolova I.P., Rukin B.P., Nechaeva S.N., and Shatokhina N.M. Povyshenie ehffektivnosti deyatelʹnosti predpriyatiy mukomolʹnoy promyshlennosti na osnove sistemy upravleniya kachestvom produktsii [Improving the efficiency of the milling industry enterprises on the basis of the product quality management system]. Voronezh: Istoki Publ., 2007. 204 p. (In Russ.).
- Dremucheva G.F., Nevsky A.A., and Tsurikova N V. Impact of the fermental medicine Amilorizin of new generation on baking properties of wheat flour. Bread products, 2017, no. 12, pp. 46–48. (In Russ.).
- Kupriyanova L.M. Laboratoriya sovremennykh praktik [Laboratory of modern practices]. Menedzhment [Management], 2015, no. 3, pp. 75–84. (In Russ.).
- Mizanbekova S.K., Kalykova B.B., and Mizanbekov I.T. Voprosy ustoychivogo razvitiya zernoproduktovogo podkompleksa Kazakhstana [Issues of sustainable development of the grain production sub-complex of Kazakhstan]. Problemy agrorynka [Agribusiness Problems], 2018, no. 2, pp. 139–147. (In Russ.).
- Petrichenko V.V., Ponomareva E.I., Ivanov M.G., and Zubkova E.V. The study of the influence of food supplement “Enzo Way 5.02” on the properties of bread and its microbiological indicators. Proceedings of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 2017, vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 165–168. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.20914/2310-1202-2017-1-165-168.
- The quality of flour from grain harvest 2017: features and adjustment methods, special types of flour. Bread products, 2017, no. 12, pp. 24–26. (In Russ.).
- Mizanbekova S., Uspanova M., and Kunanbaeva D. Food supply security: the case of EAEU member-states. Journal ofEntrepreneurship Education, 2018, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 2–15.
- Mizanbekova S., Umbetaliev A., Aitzhanova A., and Akylbaev R. Priorities of Mixed Fodder Production Development in Emerging Countries: the Case of Kazakhstan. Espacios, 2017, vol. 38, no. 42, pp. 29–41.
- Mizanbekova S., Umbetaliev A., Aitzhanova A., and Bogomolov A. The Quality Management System Improvement for the Enhancement of Production Competitiveness. Espacios, 2017, vol. 38, no. 44, pp. 56–68.
- Bogomolova I.P., Shatokhina N.M., Bogomolov A.V., Strypchikh E.S., and Plekanova I.V. Managing adaptive development of the Russian food industry. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 2017, vol. 15, no. 13, pp. 161–170.
- Bogomolov A.V., Khalanskaya O.E., and Kigno N. Innovative approaches to the improvement of the activity of the enterprises of the regional baking industry. Journal of International Scientific Researches, 2017, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 305–316. (In Russ.).
- Vasilenko I.N., Bogomolov A.V., Silva S.D.P.D. Monitoring rynka mukomolʹnoy produktsii Rossii s uchetom faktora riska i neopredelennosti [Monitoring the Russian flour milling market with regard to the risk and uncertainty factors]. Fundamentalʹnye i prikladnye nauki segodnya: materialy X mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Fundamental and Applied Sciences Today: Proceedings of the X International Scientific Practical Conference]. North Charleston, USA, 2016, pp. 149–153. (In Russ.).
- Bogomolov A.V. and Kolesov R.B. Balanced development of the milling industry of Russia in the framework of implementation of state regulatory control. Vector Economy, 2016, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 45–57. (In Russ.).
- Vasilenko I.N., Bogomolov A.V., and Plekanova I.V. Integratsionnye instrumenty upravleniya proizvodstvennym potentsialom zernopererabatyvayushchikh predpriyatiy [Integration tools for managing the production potential of grain processing enterprises]. Aktualʹnye problemy razvitiya vertikalʹnoy integratsii sistemy obrazovaniya, nauki i biznesa: ehkonomicheskie, pravovye i sotsialʹnye aspekty: materialy IV Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Relevant problems of the development of vertical integration of the education system, science, and business: economic, legal, and social aspects: materials of the IV International Scientific Practical Conference]. Voronezh, 2015, pp. 104–108. (In Russ.).
- Bogomolov A.V. and Plekanova I.V. Analiticheskaya otsenka faktorov, opredelyayushchikh razvitie potentsiala predpriyatiy zerno-produktovogo kompleksa [Insight into the factors that determine the potential development of grain producers]. Agropromyshlennyy kompleks sovremennoy Rossii: problemy, prioritety razvitiya: materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [The farming sector of modern Russia: problems and development priorities: international applied science conference procedings].Voronezh, 2015, pp. 15–19. (In Russ.).