Copyright ©Isabayev et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided the original work is properly cited and states its license.
The article is devoted to the analysis of modern priorities in the sphere of food industry main branches development. The author identified the most promising of them, in particular, modification of socially significant food products (fats) by means of their combination with traditional and non-traditional plant raw materials having full fat oil and low-oil content as a source of physiologically functional nutrients. Chemical composition of raw materials has been studied to reveal the biological value and food safety. The efficiency of using wheat germ flour as an ingredient of vegetable fatty composite mixtures in bread production is established. The author suggested using composites that consist of germinated wheat product, animal fat, creamy melted butter, palm, soybean and sunflower oils which have balanced fatty acids content. The author justified the relevance of heat treatment of composite mixtures having wheat germ flour content up to 30.0% of the mixture mass at 40–50 °C, more than 30% – up to 70°C during
10–15 min. That will help increase its microbiological purity, reduce the enzymatic action of germ lipase, protease and lipoxygenase, extend the mixtures shelf life up to 45 days. Optimum proportion of wheat germ flour should not exceed 70.0% of the raw material mixtures weight. It was demonstrated that 30,0 to 50,0% of solid fats can be replaced with vegetable oils. There was a positive effect of the developed composites in the amount of up to 5.0% to the quantity of flour according to the recipe on the quality of bread produced from the 1st grade wheat flour.
Oil and low-oil raw materials
, vegetable-fat mixtures
, flour products
- Mulina N.A., Yevstigneeva N.I., Yurkov Y.A. Problemy nedostatochnogo statusa pitaniya i podxody k eyo resheniyu [The problem of insufficient nutrition status and approaches to its decision]. Khranenie i pererabotka sel’khozsyr’ya [Storage and Processing of Farm Products], 2006, no. 6, pp.71–72.
- Matveeva T.V., Koryachkina S.Ya. Muchnye konditerskie izdeliya funksional’nogo naznacheniya. Nauchnye osnovy, tekhnologii, retseptury [Functional use flour confectionery products. Scientific base, technologies, recipes]. Orel : Gosuniversitet-UNPK Publ., 2011. 358 p.
- Kukharenko A.A., Bogatyrev A.N., Kotorkiy V.M., et al. Nauchnye printsipy obogasheniya pishevykh produktov mikronutrientami [Scientific principles of food products enrichment with micronutrients]. Pishchevaya promyshlennost’ [Food Processing Industry], 2008, no. 5, pp. 62–66.
- Koryachkina S.Ya., Berezina N.A., Goncharov Yu.V. Innovatsionnye tekhnologii khlebobulochnykh, makaronnykh i konditerskikh izdeliy [Innovative technologies in production of baked goods, confectionery and noodle products]. Orel: Gosuniversitet-UNPK Publ., 2011. 265 p.
- Iorgacheva E.G., Lebedenko T.E. Potentsial lekarstvennykh, pryano-aromaticheskikh rasteniy v povishenii kachestva pshenichnogo khleba [Potential of medicinal and aromatic plants to increase the quality of wheat bread]. Vostochno-Evropeyskiy zhurnal peredovykh tekhnologiy. Tekhnologiya i oborudovanie pishchevykh proizvodstv [East-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Technology and equipment of foodstuffs], 2014, no. 12(68), vol. 2, pp. 101–107.
- Polandova R.D., Shneyder T.I. Prioritety razvitiya khlebobulochnykh i makaronnykh izdeliy [Priority areas of baked goods and noodle products development]. Khlebopechenie Rossii [Baking in Russia], 2000, no. 4, pp. 3–4.
- Kulakova S.N., Baykov V.G., Bessonov V.V., et al. Osobennosti rastitel’nykh masel i ikh rol’ v pitanii [Peculiarities of vegetable oils and their role in nutrition]. Maslozhirovaya promyshlennost’ [Fat-and-oil Industry], 2009, no. 3, pp. 16–20.
- Shevtsov A.A., Alekseeva, T.V., Frolova L.N., et al. Stabilizatsiya fermentativnoy aktivnosti syr’ya rastitel’nogo proiskhozhdeniya s ispol’zovaniyem iskisstvennogo kholoda [Fermentation activity stabilization of the vegetable raw materials with artificial cold utilization]. Avtomatizatsiya i sovrimennye tekhnologii [Automation. Modern technologies], 2009, no. 1, pp. 5–9.
- Makhmudov R.A., Makienko Yu.I., Madzhidov K.H. Issledovanie fiziko-khimicheskikh pokazateley masla iz zarodyshevykh khlop’ev pshenitsy [Study of physicochemical parameters of oil produced from wheat germ flakes]. Khranenie i pererabotka sel’khozsyr’ya [Storage and Processing of Farm Products], 1996, no. 2, pp. 17.
- Grandel F. Debittering of cereal seed germs. U.S. Patent 2.879.167. Chemical Abstracts, 1959, no. 53, p. 9514.
- Vedernikova E.I., Sabitova T.V. Primenenie tekuchego para pri khranenii zernoproduktov [Using free-flowing steam at grain products storage]. Khranenie i pererabotka sel’khozsyr’ya [Storage and Processing of Farm Products], 2010, no. 1, pp. 12–17.
- Veldsink J.W. Selective hydrogenation of sunflower seed oil in a three-phase catalytic membrane reactor. Journal of the American Oil Chemistsʼ Society, 2001, vol. 78, no. 5, pp. 443–446. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11746-001-0283-2.
- Abramov I.A., Eliseeva N.E., Kolpakova V.V., et al. Amarant: khimicheskiy sostav, biokhimicheskie svoystva i sposoby pererabotki [Amaranth: chemical composition, biochemical properties and processing methods]. Khranenie i pererabotka sel’khozsyr’ya [Storage and Processing of Farm Products], 2011, no. 6, pp. 44–48.
- Ipatova L.G., Kochetkova A.A., Nechaev A.P., et al. Zhirovyye produkty dlya zdorovogo pitaniya. Sovremennyy vzglyad [Fatty products for healthy diet. Modern view]. Moscow: DeLi print Publ., 2009. 396 p.
- Promyshlennoye maslichnoye syr’ye [Industrial oily raw materials]. Available at: http://www.znaytovar.ru/s/Promyshlennoe-maslichnoe-syre.html]. (accessed 12 February 2018).
- Khimicheskiy sostav kunzhuta [Sesame chemical composition]. Available at: http://exex.com.ua/ximicheskij-sostav-kunzhuta.html. (accessed 12 February 2018).
- GOST 30623-98. Masla rastitel’nyye i margarinovaya produktsiya. Metod obnaruzheniya fal’sifikatsii [State Standard 30623-98. Vegetable oils and margarine products. Method for counterfeit products detection]. Elektronnyy fond pravovoy i normativno-tekhnicheskoy dokumentatsii [Legal and regulatory technical documentation electronic bank]. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/gost-30623-98. (accessed 12 February 2018).
- Klimantova E.V., Nekrasova T.E. Vitaminizatsiya maslozhirovoy produktsii [Vitamin enrichment of fat-and-oil products]. Maslozhirovaya promishlennost’ [Oil and Fat Industry], 2000, no. 1, pp. 32–34.
- Raskryvayem sekrety, chem polezno rapsovoye maslo [Reveal the secrets. Why is rapeseed oil useful?]. Available at: https://www.inmoment.ru/beauty/health-body/rape-oil.html. (accessed 12 February 2018).